DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's about time for new tires. the falken 275/55/20's that are on it are just about worn out (mainly my own doing). i am looking for something a little beefier looking. i dont want anything off road looking, just something a little bigger than stock. i was thinking 305/55/20 or 285/55/20. can any of you guys make reccomendations or post up some pics. also reviews on how they've performed would be nice too

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'v been lookin around for some 305/55's and they just arent out there. you'r gonna have to go 305/50...and there's some good tires. discounttiredirect.com has Nitto 420's for about 150 a tire and plenty of guys love those...(thats what i'm thinkin about gettin)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Get some BFG A/Ts. They look awesome, and do well in rain, snow, mud, or what ever else you drive in.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think they are about an inch shorter because of the 50 series shorter sidewall.

·
Finally a 5 speed
2,419 Posts
What about a 295/50? I dont know how many companies offer that size, but I know they make General Grabber UHP's in that size and I have read that many people like them. At $109 a tire I think I am going to go with them in the next month or so. Also, they look really good too.

Joey

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm going to go with Yokohama Geolanders (rated #1-sport truck all season) in 305-50-20 (about $120 at tire rack)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.