DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3rd generation Ram tinted tails and third light by cbrenn...Only selling, because i'm buying another set from him, totally blacked out...I'm thinking $175 shipped...Paypal only

If you want to sell your stock lights, Chad (cbrenn) will give you $40 for them

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Any chance of possibly selling only the 3rd brake light?

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If someone will take the tails, I have no problem with that Bubba

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
Hey buddy, i will take them but not until next week or so. If you can wait then they are sold, if not then I lose.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you still have the tails or the brake light I will take them. Are you looking for the stock ones? let me know I will pay today paypal

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sale pending, and hemited gets them if that sale falls through..

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure about that ram, and also not sure how that's relevant to my thread?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Those tails look awesome! is the secret out on how to do that? what is used to tint like that? i want to try to experiment on some tails of my own. like i said, just experimenting! i am happy w/ tails i have now. sorry black, not sure what this has to do w/ your thread either! lol.

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol it's cool, they are awesome...Apparently there's alot involved in tinting them...Talk to Chad (cbrenn), he's the man...

·
LSU
1,286 Posts
Black05Hemi --"Not sure about that ram, and also not sure how that's relevant to my thread?" Not sure about what ram mine?? what do you mean??
-the reason that i posted that cbrenn tints 3 tails for $75 is because i felt that your price was a little high for used tails..when someone can send their own off for $75...

rasdon -cbrenn uses some type of liquid to tint the tails and from what i hear and the pics i have seen, it holds up well, and he does a good job..

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who asked you for your opinion? Chad hasn't even been tinting lately, and he sells the set for $205, and will probably be raising his prices when he resumes tinting...I don't understand what the hell you're doing in my thread??????????

Since I already have two buyers lined up, i'm closing this now, because this guy is irritating me...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.