DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· 2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after getting 10 inches of snow here in Northeast PA on Sunday, I finally got the Avenger cleared off and I was able to check out the tint job that was finished Saturday night. Looks pretty good, didn't get a chance to inspect it really good yet tho. It is 10% all the way around.

Sorry for the shitty pics, they're from my cell phone.

Here's one when I got to work this AM:

Snow at 6am yesterday:

· Registered
171 Posts
Thanks for keeping your snow up there, we are doing fine without it here :).

10% is pretty dark. I like my 20% on my truck. Tint always makes a car look good :).

2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahaha, I'll gladly keep all the snow. The more the merrier, since I have a snowmobile. Too bad by tomorrow it'll all be gone.

I had 15% on my previous car, 10% is the happy medium. Just the right amount where you can still see at night. My truck has 15% on the front windows, 5% over factory on the rear door windows and 5% over clear glass on the rear.

· Registered
214 Posts
Very good looking. When I got my tint done, it made the car look so much different, and better. Tint is one of the easiest and cheaper ways to make a car/truck look great!

As for the snow, send it my way! It kinda sucks, because Utah is known for it's snow, and we have received very little. Only 1 ski resort is open right now, and 1 more will open up this weekend...

2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Here are some better pics with my digicam:

· Buy American
525 Posts
:gr_patrio
Very Nice! :rck:
:drivingz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.