DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to spend some cash tomorrow but i cannot decide which route to go.

1st route:
Zmok ebayer Intake, AEM Dryflow Filter, Powerwire + Jet stream, and Exhaust Depot's mock 40's series flow.

2nd route:
Ebay headers ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130045028520 )
and i dno what else

3rd route:
6.1 cam and the money to pay chris to help me install it

opinions? suggestions?

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
i say the first one but instead of the exhaust get the 6.1 cam if money permits!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I been studying headers, and dropped that guy a mail he said he puts a 30 day warranty on them. But then I started to look closer and noticed how small the collector is on them. Compare those to pacesetters and I bet thats why pacesetter is making the best gains. But for 150$ I mean, you probably get good power/$

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
I say number one, and then go for headers. You want to get the looks and then get the performance to back it up ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I would say best mods for gain(from what Ive learned on DT.com) go with 4.56 gears, LT headers. The cam should be one of the last things to do.

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the collectors arent near as big as the pacesetters but the design is different. on the pacesetters all 4 pipes come together at one large collector. on these the pipes, the 4 pipes turn into 2 before they go to the collectors

the pacesetters are also more expensive and i think these headers are a great product and design for this price especially

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
plus, MrDestinE is really waiting on someone to test them out and i want to do him a favor lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
I would do headers, but i dont like the headers you have listed. They seem cheap and would probally rust and look like crap real fast.

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nothin can look worse than stock exhaust manifolds

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
hedman long tubes w/ y pipe 360 shipped. awesome mod
zmok intake
6.1 cam

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am 4x4 hedmans wont fit i dont believe

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
they might but i would give marty at krc a call i think he made them work on a 4X4 before!! dont quote me tho. Plus those are uncoated, you can get the pacesetter lt's and y-pipe cheaper than the coated hedmans!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.