DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you guys have been around longer than me and have seen my truck as the first mega cab on the site( at least from a everyday poster) and then the first mega cab long bed on the site

my truck started out as a 3500 srw mega cab when i bought it in jan of 2006 and has had many different appearances and mods ranging from wheels/tires to bumpers and cold air intakes to fender flares

to what it is today a mega cab long bed dually so here is a few pics of the road i have travelled the last two years

this is what i got rid of to get my dodge it was a 05 gmc dura max it was paid for with 15 k miles on it and i would still have it if it was not for the steering issues i had

and here is the dodge

oops hit enter early more to come lol

· Premium Member
31,324 Posts
Nice truck! :D

I love playing in the mud but I hate the time it takes to clean-up. :rck:

· Registered
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dmcelhannon said:
Nice truck! :D

I love playing in the mud but I hate the time it takes to clean-up. :rck:

i hear ya there man boy it is messy

but ya got to love the local do it yerself car wash with high pressure to get the bulk of it off

then take it home to finish it up in your yard with most of the mud already gone

· Premium Member
31,324 Posts
1tonmegacab said:
i hear ya there man boy it is messy

but ya got to love the local do it yerself car wash with high pressure to get the bulk of it off

then take it home to finish it up in your yard with most of the mud already gone

If it's really bad, I pay six backs at the local car wash and let them deal with the mud. ;) ;) ;)

· Registered
22,981 Posts
"She's a Beaut Clark!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.