DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a dumbass. I purchased this cover (on eBay) before thinking of what kind of lever I actually have. Will absolutely not work for me. Paid $16.00 and not trying to profit off this one. Anybody could use or need this? Nice piece to accent your interior a bit. Still in packaging. Give me some offers, or its goin back on eBay. The original eBay item http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...emQQcategoryZ33704QQihZ003QQitemZ130040977583
Pics of it there. If more info needed, email or pm me.
Cover is WHITE.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Steering Wheel Lever

Hey this is Dee Dee from MRK Group. You can send it back and exchange it for something else or I can give you a product refund for it. No problem.

·
Registered
126 Posts
WOW! You guys just earned my business! I am impressed that a company, even a sponsor, monitors a forum finds someone who bought their product from a private party and offers to exchange it or buy it back!

When I am ready to buy you will be the source.

And are you guys going to make plugs for the screw holes on the cowling by the wipers?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely a stand up company...just wish they had some stuff for 2nd gen rams!!!! I can't find anything I can use....mabey we can talk them into making some pieces for the 2nd geners!!!!!!! Please!!!!!! I'm sure there is a demand for that type of stuff for the older trucks folks! Lets see if we can all talk them into it, eh? By the way, thank you so much Dee Dee for responding to my post! On a scale from 1 to 10, I give you an 11!

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
rasdon said:
Definitely a stand up company...just wish they had some stuff for 2nd gen rams!!!! I can't find anything I can use....mabey we can talk them into making some pieces for the 2nd geners!!!!!!! Please!!!!!! I'm sure there is a demand for that type of stuff for the older trucks folks! Lets see if we can all talk them into it, eh? By the way, thank you so much Dee Dee for responding to my post! On a scale from 1 to 10, I give you an 11!
Well talk to dee dee. Pm her. I know of someone that gave them pieces for them to make them now those pices are on their sale list;). I think they need to market what is best $$$ maker to put the time into molds etc. but it wouldnt hurt to ask them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.