DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
YES, Put it back in the box and send it back for a full refund! Or put it on E-bay and sell it to some poor soul who doesnt know any better.. Or use it for a door stop, paper weight or cup holder.

Honestly that thing has NO place under the hood of any vehicle that has a Multi Port Fuel injected engine. Your intake and intake runners are DRY DRY DRY, there is nothing but air in your intake.... the spacer will have ZERO effect on the way your fuel and air atomize....

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
hahaha dont be like that air_ram it was GIVEN to him for free! might as well just install it, it makes ur truck sound like it has a supercharger! hahaha :D it wont take u more than 30 minutes if it's your first time putting the intake sistem appart. if youve done it before u should be able to do it uner 20. i got mine too, and dont really regret it. it didnt make the truck faster, but read my sig

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Who makes it? If its usable and you don't want it, Ill buy it. I need it for my NOS system.

·
mafosa
824 Posts
if your going to install it, take the time and clean your throdle body and manafold area. good luck

·
Registered
609 Posts
i like my tb spacer it puts more bass in the sound of the exh, i like it didint really give me a h.p boost but it makes the truck sound better ........

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
SiZzOuRcE said:
Who makes it? If its usable and you don't want it, Ill buy it. I need it for my NOS system.
Now THAT would be the only use I could see for a TB spacer, lol... :thatfunny

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
HEY! My TB spacer is good for 200 HP!! I will have you know.... oh no... that's not a NX Shark nozzle there... you are just seeing things!;D

TJ

·
OH-----IO
260 Posts
i don't care what anybody says, i have it on both the ram and the commander, i love the whistle sound it gives, if you got it free, try it out and see what you think for yourself.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
hey! i have a commander too, but its a shitty 3.7 :( its really good for nothin, i wanna get rid of it already. only mod i have in it is the hornblasters psychoblaster kit

·
OH-----IO
260 Posts
the commanders is the wifes, she does'nt let me do to much to it, but she does like the whistle the tb spacer gave it, with that along with the addition of a cai, power wire and sythetic fluids i've got her mpg up to 20-21 from 15-16 when we bought it, i think the 3.7 would be underpowered for the commander what kinda mpg are you getting in it?

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
so yu went from 15-16 to 21 mpg. thats incredibly hard to believe for just power wire, cai and fluids, cause we all know that spacer aint doin shit.

·
OH-----IO
260 Posts
I'm sorry i upped the tire pressure up to 44 from 32 as well as turning off the vehicle traction control system, that is when i got 20.7 on cruise set at 72mph on a 150 mile trip, you can criticize it all you want it is what it is :), it sure didn't take any mpg or power away and if you get it for free why not try it out.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
phantom345 said:
the commanders is the wifes, she does'nt let me do to much to it, but she does like the whistle the tb spacer gave it, with that along with the addition of a cai, power wire and sythetic fluids i've got her mpg up to 20-21 from 15-16 when we bought it, i think the 3.7 would be underpowered for the commander what kinda mpg are you getting in it?
you're right, the commander is way too big for such a small engine, and too boxy (lame aerodynamics) im gettin anywhere from 14 to 18 depending on how im driving. ive gotten it up to 21 too, but i had to use cruise controll at 65 for like 60 miles.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.