DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find myself liking the position of the throttle body. It would be REALLY easy to add a Ram Air Intake with an actual hood scoop and push that air directly into the intake. Almost makes me want to do a setup that looks like the old muscle cars, with the throttle body sticking out of the hood.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I find myself liking the position of the throttle body. It would be REALLY easy to add a Ram Air Intake with an actual hood scoop and push that air directly into the intake. Almost makes me want to do a setup that looks like the old muscle cars, with the throttle body sticking out of the hood.

if by old muscle cars you mean mid 80's malibus and camaros, then yes, go for it.

when is dodge going to give us a good 6 speed auto?! and do you think it would be backwards compatible with the 03-08 hemis?

·
Registered
998 Posts
my first comment was in response to someone saying how they thought having the airfilter/TB sticking up through the hood looked great.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I beleive what he's going for is the look of a blower stiking out of the hood.

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like I mentioned in my original post, I meant that it is a great position for a hood scoop. The last comment I made about the TB sticking out of the hood was a sarcastic gesture lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.