DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok i have three choices at hand i really dont want to run 37s but you never know in the future

but i do want to run fender flares and a 13.5 inch wide tire

5 in pro comp will clear 13.5 tires and fender flares and uses factory springs so the ride should be better

a 4 inch super lift will clear same as pro comp 5 in but uses after market spring

and a 6 inch super lift will clear all of the above plus 36s or 37s later on if i feel i want to

the reason i added the 6 inch super lift is because there are doing a free shock upgrade ( bilsteins sp??) and like half labor or something like that so it makes the 6 inch same price as the other two

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
My opinion if you want 13.5 they aren't really wide enough for fender flares unless you really stick them out there, I though mine would stick out a lot but barely noticable more then 12.50s. But 37x13.50 is a nice combo or even wider. Also I would go with the Superlift if it's such a good deal they make good kits and 6" will look the best!

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
My vote is the 6 inch superlift. Go big or go home right? :cool: I'm with mocho, it will look the best.

·
Registered
161 Posts
6" superlift. the 13.5 wont stick out to bad with a 10inch wheel. i have an 11" wide wheel and mine stick out about 2 inches (pretty aggresive offset).

thats a 6" with 37x13.5r20 on a 11" wide rim

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pooperscooper said:
6" superlift. the 13.5 wont stick out to bad with a 10inch wheel. i have an 11" wide wheel and mine stick out about 2 inches (pretty aggresive offset).

thats a 6" with 37x13.5r20 on a 11" wide rim

are you the one who has a 6 inch and still pulls his fifth wheel ( somebody here with a white truck does)

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
actually that's a silver ram sport

and he has the 6" superlift and 35x13.50r18's

I have the 6" superlift as well, and make sure you do not get the stock superlift junk shocks, please

·
Registered
161 Posts
Chauncy said:
actually that's a silver ram sport

and he has the 6" superlift and 35x13.50r18's

I have the 6" superlift as well, and make sure you do not get the stock superlift junk shocks, please

I agree with the above, go to a blistien, they are well worth the extra money. or some fox shox if your looking for a really good ride.

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
no, sec I'll go get his username

Hemion20's has a half-ton

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.