• Stock Rims

Votes: 25 58.1%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i need some thoughts on what to do

keep the black rims on my power wagon or put the stock rims back on with my 35s.

and you all know what the stock rims look like.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I say Stock. How's the new little one. Haven't seen you on for awhile. Wait I changed my mind. Put your hiway tire on the stock rims and keep the mt's on the black. That way when you and me switch sets way up north for the unmade trail we can say something corny about going black

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I would use black rims if they were full bead locks, but I can't afford them cause I like good quality beer. :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i know one side of me want the black and the other side wants the stock lol

oh and the new little one is doing great what a litte cutie

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,638 Posts
Put the stock ones on, and then give me your black rim's?

Actually, I think the black on your truck looks sweet. I'd stick with that.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea cause i live right near crowfoot lol live in ranchlands lol. oh i miss driving the pw been driving the jeep lately

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
nope my jeep is almost the same colour(red rock crystal) as my pw lol. :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
I Love the Stock Rims, but yours fit your truck, so I say leave the black and Black paint your Badging....nice truck.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol right now i have the hubcaps on and they look sweet lol just not in that pic. i want to get a rear bumper just the price of some of them up here of a road armour 2000 dollars yea right lol. but neotec did send me a link to some nice bumpers which might end up on the pw. just right now unemployed and with a new baby money is tight

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
lol right now i have the hubcaps on and they look sweet lol just not in that pic. i want to get a rear bumper just the price of some of them up here of a road armour 2000 dollars yea right lol. but neotec did send me a link to some nice bumpers which might end up on the pw. just right now unemployed and with a new baby money is tight
well post some then;)

and then paint em black and put em on and post pics:D

and this is my 1000th post :rck:

:cheerl:w00t:cheerl:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Function over form, the stock rims are better rims.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
When I read "Thoughts needed". I was thinking that your mind came up missing. LOL I was going to say stick with the stockers, but seeing the other rims with the caps. I don't know now. It does look nice with the caps on. :tup:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.