DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yeah, I don't know if my cap and rotor lasting 172,000 is an amazing tribute to the dodge engineers or a tribute to my amazing stupidity. I should have changed it out a long time ago. I guess the reason that I put all factory parts back on is the fact the ones I have, have lasted so long. Except for the water pump. It lasted 165K and one of the generous readers on this board sent be a brand new airtex for free.

Every time I change out a part, I try to make sure I clean and maintenance anything that is in the area of current work. If I can find the time and a friend with a garage, I'd like to do a major overhaul and be done with it for a while. I'm not a mechanic and not an expert troubleshooter, but I've got patience and the ability to follow directions. My manual, v6 dodge has got to be one of the easiest vehicles to work on.....in my limited experience.

I bought a manual ,v6, 2wd for a reason and it seems to be paying off. She's long been paid for and is worth keeping around......unlike some things in my personal life ;)

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.