DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this place sucks!!!!......................................... ..................(j/k)

Ok, I really love DT, but YOU PEOPLE make me want to spend TOO much $$money$$...lol... :D I want a list of what mods people are waiting to do to their trucks when the $$ comes in... here's mine:

flowmaster ~$250 installed
windows tinted ~$70
amp and speakers (i already have them I just need some boxes) ~$50?
3" Rough Country suspension lift ~$289
33" or 35" tires to go with lift ~$no clue??
either Rock crawler wheels or my wheels painted black ~$no clue??
painted badges (this weekend thanks to Ryan) ~$10 in supplies
wolverine coated front bumper and bull bar ~$125
silverstar bulbs ~$20 on ebay
AirRam Power wire - $30
AirRam Jet Sream - $50
Stripe from Wampa - $55

I think thats it, if I think of anything else, I re-post
(thats why I love this place though...lol) Get me that list...thanks guys! :D :rck:

·
Registered
989 Posts
that's it???

STS turbo-WHOA!
KRC turbo cam
drag radials
4:56 gears
PCM tuner

and so much more...that's gotta be close to 7000 bucks with me installing it

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
RammingDodge said:
Ok, I really love DT, but YOU PEOPLE make me want to spend TOO much $$money$$...lol... :D I want a list of what mods people are waiting to do to their trucks when the $$ comes in...
I agree!!! It never ends....

1st - Pay off what I already bought before intrest starts on that Card, I already did everything else I wanted(I think)

Then save for lift, shocks, tires and wheels, 4:56's - yes, other mods are put on hold as of now cause if I add the money up for everything I did already, including little things, It was more than enough for the lift I want

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, I don't want to spend a lot of money on performance mods b.c I have a 3.7 and didn't get it to race, just for looks and to use as a truck...
oh, and a tonneau for the bed to use with a toolbox `$300-400

·
Registered
72 Posts
So you have just started moding:). Wait till get to the real good stuff? For example my Suncoast Creations Ram Air hood was almost $1,000.00 after shipping costs, $1,500.00 for a Rancho 3" lift with Rancho RS9000x shocks, Warn Grille/brush/winch mount with 9.5ti winch was $1,300.00.

So, what can we get you to buy now:D . Once it starts it keeps on going, and going, and going.

George:cool:

·
Registered
989 Posts
i'm already into my truck for like 3 grand and it looks stock LOL

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm only in for about $1,500 so far. I see D-Bear that your 3" Rancho suspension was $1,500 and the only I am looking at by Rough Country is less than $300...is it a piece or something?

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
4.56 gears 783 parts 800 labor
fender flares 500$
nerf bars 350$
sub amp 550$
ghost flames 700-1500$
new grilles 150-200$
roll pan 400$
road armor front bumper 1600$
locker for the front and rear 700$ installed
Cowl hood 650$
light bar with 4 lights 350$
roll bar with 7 lights 1500$
headers 800$
Superchips 350$
Aero Turbine 3030 with Tip 300$
Clearance lights 300$
new 6.5" Component set 400$
6 disc changer 300$

and these are just wants I want to do right now

·
Bushwacker!
2,787 Posts
tires and wheels....probably $1800

mike

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks Chauncy you just reminded me of other stuff :VHOT: lol j/k :D
gears (if I need them with the bigger tires)
fender flares

·
Registered
259 Posts
I don't know if I want to add up what I have spent so far! As for a list, its below in my signature.

AJK

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Electric Fan
TrueFlow Intake (want to maintain factory filter box)
33in BFG ATs
4.11 gears
Superchips (depends on others opinions when it comes out for 04s)
Magnaflow

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
RammingDodge said:
Ok, I really love DT, but YOU PEOPLE make me want to spend TOO much $$money$$...lol... :D
Trust me, I know EXACTLY how you feel. Take a look at these pics. I got back on here and went to a DT meet on July 10 basically stock with a smashed front bumper (1st pic actually at that meet on July 10, 2004). By September, only 2 months later it turned into what it is today (2nd pic). Within only a couple months of being on this site I spent THOUSANDS of dollars, and boy am I payin for it now :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
man your truck looks awesome. I love the sunroof, where did you get that....also thanks...something else to add to my list...lol, and if you don't mind, how much did you pay for it, and have you had any problems?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
RammingDodge said:
man your truck looks awesome. I love the sunroof, where did you get that....also thanks...something else to add to my list...lol, and if you don't mind, how much did you pay for it, and have you had any problems?
The sunroof I actually had since I bought the truck. I ordered it with it as a dealer option. The sunroof added $750 to the price of the truck. It's an Inalfa Sunroof and you just need to find a good sunroof installer. From what I've heard you'll be looking at around $800 for everything.

I've had NO problems with it at all. It's been on my truck now since around May 23, 2002 almost 3 years now. Still works perfect and never leaked at all. Plus it seems to be the main attention getter around here. Back in Detroit where I used to live and bought my truck it really wasn't that uncommon since all the dealers offered it as an option there.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Tires and wheels (hint; bf, ar)
4.11 gears, lsd
KRC cams
Shaker hood
Mopar push bar
Electric fan
Underdrive pulley
Chrome every where.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks gouge, I may look i to that....one day...thanks to everyone for all of the responses, I just wanted to see how much money was going in to these trucks because I knew it would be A LOT

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
RammingDodge said:
painted badges (this weekend thanks to Ryan) ~$10 in supplies
Did you get them in the mail yet?

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
not yet, I won't go home tonight, so hopefully tomorrow afternoon when I get home, they will be there. I'll let you know when I get them

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.