1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
704 Posts
Yep lucky he was in a truck....doesnt help that its all trucks where i live lol...i still got a 50/50 chance i guess.

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Love my RAM

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
^x2. Its the hydrofoamed (i think thats what its called) solid frame of the RAM that makes that truck in the accident look like its all in 1 piece still;)

·
Motörhead For Life!
8,400 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
LOL Those are Method Street wheels!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Ram

LOL Those are Method Street wheels!
Me too!

Another reason NOT to drive a Honda!
Amen to that !! I was by a Mazda sedan last Friday while stopped at a red light. My truck will be out of the shop tomorrow with a new bumbper and rear quarter.... his car was totaled :rck:

·
Daytona 8398
946 Posts
That is one reason why I drive a truck.

·
Registered
217 Posts
haha gotta love being a truck driver. I'm lifted with a road armor bumper! i could cause some SERIOUS damage!!! lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
A honda in any crash is never good but a honda vs a truck is probably the worst possible situation. It looked like you could still open the front doors on the ram where as it took them 45 minutes to get to the driver.

haha gotta love being a truck driver. I'm lifted with a road armor bumper! i could cause some SERIOUS damage!!! lol
You would destroy a honda with that bumper. Would your airbags ever deploy though? I have a bull bar and im sure it would delay the airbags but im pretty certain your bumbper is 10x as strong as the bull bar

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
that truck looks repairable still from the looks in the picture.... I hope the guy in the car makes it.

·
Black & White
613 Posts
Tip that ram back up and drive it home :rck:

·
Got 2 Hemis
5,042 Posts
Wonder if the Honda driver had some sort of medical issue. It seems weird he would just cross into oncoming traffic like that.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
i call dibs on those wheels.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
A major reason why I drive a truck and a Durango. We should be able to walk away from a crash

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
This is the primary reason I drive a truck to & from work:

Too often there will be a stray cow in the road, and with a car you take out it's legs so it could potentially come through the window.

Here is why I wish I didn't have to drive a truck to & from work:

Rollover protection is awful on pickups!

If it weren't for the risk of livestock on the road, I'd still be driving my old 540i-6spd to & from work, and only use the truck at work. Though I have grown to love my truck, I'd trust my life to the BMW any day in a collision (assuming it's with another vehicle).

If money were no object, the best of both worlds would be a Cayenne GTS...unibody, high enough off the ground for livestock & lifted trucks, and a 6 speed to keep me awake!

Of course money will always be an object, so I'll be driving the '08 Ram for a while to come...unless Jeep actually decides to release the Gladiator

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.