DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
The whole DT Merchandise section was trashed by AutoGuild during the DodgeTalk.com web site "downgrade". Further more, DT can no longer use the Rams Head logo anywhere on the web site. That's why the Rams Head is no longer part of our banner at the top of log-on page or anywhere else. The only thing that didn't change was the lettering font in DODGETALK.com. Every product that we had for our DT members and everything we were planning to sell is no more. So hundreds of dollars worth of product merchandise cannot be sold on here because of the changes and since the DT web site no longer has a banner or any type of logo, no future merchandise is planned.

:VHOT: ... and yea, it pisses me off as well.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Guess I was lucky to buy my DT Sticker before the take-over, although it sounds like I should take it off!

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
Guess I was lucky to buy my DT Sticker before the take-over, although it sounds like I should take it off!
I still have mine on the back window of the Ram and my top cover of my laptop. Come springtime when I'm really cleaning the truck up and get her back into shape, I'll have to remove the decal because it's fading and starting to look ugly... kinda like the DT web site. It will be replaced by a decal from the local Mopar club; The South Texas Mopars.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
I'll have a lot of work to clean my truck up, damn sun broke the clearcoat, yellowed the clearcoat in other areas, I'll need a giant wrap sticker to cover that mess!

·
Mopar Enthusiast
335 Posts
This site kinda pisses me off now. Guess it's Ram Forum or HTC from now on.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts