DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I got the NGK's because thats what came with the stuff from Moe's with my shorty wires. Although they have been here for over a week and everything is still in the box. I probably won't change them for another month or so when I get back from traveling.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey look!! It's our weekly "what plugs are best for me" thread..
:)
Hey you're a funny guy. It must be a laugh a minute round at yours.
Just wanted a bit of advice. Thanks to the rest of you guys, looks like it'll
be Champion or NGK whichever are cheapest.

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
:crazy:

Do us all a favor. Search 'Plugs'.. then go over the 100 pages of threads on this. Then when you've been here a few hours you'll know who we are.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
:crazy:

Do us all a favor. Search 'Plugs'.. then go over the 100 pages of threads on this. Then when you've been here a few hours you'll know who we are.
Nah mate, you do yourself a favour, like your little smiley suggests.
I'll talk with the grown ups.

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
Big kids use the search function. Once you sit at the big table you'll understand.

What the hell is a favour anyways..? Oh eh..

Well, Welcome to DodgeTalk!

:)

We will need to keep our eye on this guy! He's a quick one!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine ran like [email protected] at 32k. Even the outer white porcelin showed signs of blow-by with brown burn marks. Runs so much better since I changed them. Mileage still sucks tho. :bawl:

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
I always use the search function, why? because it's awesome. 9575 threads in the 3rd gen forum on "spark plugs" alone. OEM Champions work great BTW.

·
Registered
797 Posts
:thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny What, no mention of the "Search" function...:teacher:... you're getting soft Mike...:D
I was thinking the exact same thing. Im disappointed it took you 2 posts to mention the new seach funtion that forums just got. Its so new people havent found it yet.

What was said in this thread was said in the 1000 other threads about the exact same thing.

Nah mate, you do yourself a favour, like your little smiley suggests.
I'll talk with the grown ups.
Easy killer, its not nice to pick fights with senior members who actually gave you the best advice so far. Your mommy never thought you manners, so no you dont get to talk with the grown ups. Sorry "mate".

When you get over 20 friendly posts you may get the priviage again. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Try some glow plugs and let us know how they work out....

·
Thread Derailer
1,854 Posts
we've got to get more search nazi's on this board
i'm sorry i dind't see this thread earlier or i woulda stepped up to the plate

this board is littered with redundant threads and it's just plain annoying.

the search function is a very valuable resource here.
for those that learn to use it first, they usually end up being members that are stronger contributors to this board.

anyone that has a problem being told to use the search function is better off NOT posting here

for what it's worth, i wasted my money on some iridium plugs and my truck ran no better or different than my stock champs that were previously in there

my next change will be champs
money saved

·
Brent
528 Posts
Since the use of the search feature has now been covered I will offer my opinion.

If you are not running Nitrous, and are still normally aspirated you are wasting your money on anything other than stock Champion copper plugs, end of story.

Stock Champion copper plugs will be cheaper than the NGKs unless you find a heck of a sale. People replace old worn out stock Champion coppers with (insert newfangled sparkplug here) and say:

"Hell, it runs smoother than a vibrator dipped in Astroglide" or "It is faster than Coley can set his DVR for a good prison rape movie".

But they are replacing old plugs with new, could almost stick a dog turd in there and get the same result. So buy stock Champion copper plugs and get on down the road.

Oh yeah, and don't be a dick when people tell you to search. Everyone likes to help, but no one will help a smartass.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Smartass, think you mean smartarse. Check post #14 for the first appearance of a smartarse. Just didn't like the tone, you know?
Coaster, your 'mommy' obviously didn't teach you to spell, you wanker. Why don't you try a
butt plug? Let me know how it works out.

·
Thread Derailer
1,854 Posts
Will a mod PLEASE step in and take out the trash?
This over the pond spelling nazi has got to go, BAN THIS MAN!

seriously man, you're not going to win this one. You're insulting some of the most respected sarcastic posters on this board. Your shoot from the hip responses are only digging you deeper. What could have been a shortlived thread with some updated information regarding a very tired over discussed subject, will now become a "hate on the new guy with the funny accent" thread.
Grow some thicker skin, drop the 'tude, and learn to get along and you can greatly benefit from this forum. but if you have a problem listening to your "forum elders" who are ultimately trying to help you with tongue in cheek sarcasm, then you should find another forum to annoy people.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.