DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this monster a couple of weeks ago in New Orleans. It is huge.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ultra- MEGA cab, :rck:

·
Redneck Yankee
2,509 Posts
I can't imagine trying to drive that thing around the city with all the tight turns.

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
Looks like they have a hard time getting her to stop as well. Front bumper looks to have been bent. Hate to get rear ended by that sucker with a full load on that trailer. Would probably be about like getting hit by a 18 wheeler.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
bfowkes said:
Looks like they have a hard time getting her to stop as well. Front bumper looks to have been bent. Hate to get rear ended by that sucker with a full load on that trailer. Would probably be about like getting hit by a 18 wheeler.
I should hope it doesn't weight near what an 18 wheeler does! Those suckers (empty) with a 48' flat weight around 30-40k lbs! Legal unpermitted load on the back puts it up to 80k# and more with the heavy stuff! Has you thinking...what car?...after an impact like that!

·
Mayor of dodgeville M.V.
246 Posts
sweet! also is that bondo on the roof??? mabey a big bird turd

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
Grantman31 said:
I should hope it doesn't weight near what an 18 wheeler does! Those suckers (empty) with a 48' flat weight around 30-40k lbs! Legal unpermitted load on the back puts it up to 80k# and more with the heavy stuff! Has you thinking...what car?...after an impact like that!

Very true but this sucker would for sure be pushing a great deal of weight and would probably barely feel a mid sized car.

Does look like there is some kind of crap on the top.

I especially like the name on the trailer. Supposed to be a "B" but looks like a "P"... ;)

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Yeah I'd drive it :)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Think is has a ctd? Nah, probably a 360, lol.

·
Older, but no wiser.
989 Posts
Photo-chopped? I dont know about this one, has damage to the rear fender already, wrong body style for a megacab, but if it's real, it's a nice custom conversion. Yeah, if I had to do long haul, I'd have one...

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Fox Fader said:
Did YOU actually take the pic? If not, I gotta say 'photochop'.
Naw, if you look at the pixels around the segment of the truck in question, it is pretty authentic. There is no distortion if you zoom in on the body of the truck...I call a bs to your bs call :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
i saw one of these the other day actually but it was a gen 3. when i saw this i didnt think it was possible until i saw it with my own eyes. then i crapped my pants

·
Registered
44 Posts
ive seen the chevy 3500's like that, but a newer one. it looked like it was an 07, and it had 6 fullsize doors! thing was huge!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I took the picture myself. I was on my way to the D-Day museum and swerved over to the side of the road to take the picture. I couldn't get across the road because of traffic but I figured a picture needed to be taken.

I bet his gas mileage is awesome! :D

·
Older, but no wiser.
989 Posts
Nice rig, looks like they cut a 96/97 extended and added an extra door. I cant place where that door came from though. Chevy crew reskined? good thinking getting the photo... Chris

·
Psalm 121
141 Posts
2k1sigmachiRam said:
I took the picture myself. I was on my way to the D-Day museum and swerved over to the side of the road to take the picture. I couldn't get across the road because of traffic but I figured a picture needed to be taken.

I bet his gas mileage is awesome! :D
Well that's a big truck then, good shot bro.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
biggman100 said:
The truck is real. It is made by a company called big limos located in california, but if you think that is big check out there newest offering.
Ok that just looks hideous!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.