DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a LED 3rd brake light assembly that I can mount on my truck canopy to replace the POS stick on one that they stuck on the inside of the rear window? I am looking for something that is surface mount and is as flat as possible. Thanks for your help.

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI Magnum, thanks for the link.....I'm actually looking for one that I can install on my truck canopy. I want to replace the stock stick on one that keeps falling off everytime the weather got hot. It drove me nuts seeing the light dangling by the wires. I tried 3M tape and it only lasted for a few weeks, I also tried to glue it and it looked like crap. Thanks for your help!

·
Totally Hemi Crazy!
321 Posts
Blackhemiquad said:
HI Magnum, thanks for the link.....I'm actually looking for one that I can install on my truck canopy. I want to replace the stock stick on one that keeps falling off everytime the weather got hot. It drove me nuts seeing the light dangling by the wires. I tried 3M tape and it only lasted for a few weeks, I also tried to glue it and it looked like crap. Thanks for your help!
Could the lens be opened up and holes drilled inside to allow it to be bolted to the canopy?

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
there was a member on here that installed this line of fire on his topper & it was awesome!! Here is a pic on my truck, it can mount anywhere, it uses Industrial Tape...

Check with Bob @ Moe's Performance who is a site sponsor!!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.