DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another Ram. My white 03 is nice but there's a light almond reg. cab hemi at the dealer where i work that has been catching my eye. If i can get what i want for mine i would have enough left over after payoff to pay my sales tax, lower it, and get 22's w/ tires and still have a little left over for other mods or to pay off credit card. My payment would go up about $50 but thats not a big deal. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
what year is the new one?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I don't understand the reason for trading unless it is something like going to a laramie from an ST or something. You could just keep yours since it already has some nice things done to it and and some more stuff to it to make it even sweeter.

·
RAW RAM 1500
261 Posts
why wouldn't you just paint yours that color?

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
RAWRAM1500 said:
why wouldn't you just paint yours that color?
Hell yeah do that it will be cheaper and you already have yours modded

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
A complete color change is very expensive to get done right. i'm still undecided but i'm gonna run mine in the local paper this weekend and see if there's any interest. The 05 has some options mine doesn't have like premium cloth and power drivers seat. thats no reason to trade but i feel like i could do a better job customizing one now since i know so much more about these trucks than when i started. I guess i just want a stock truck to start over on. what a sickness...
edit: heres some pics of my truck w/o the grille, headlights, and bed cover

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
Don't do it,you'll regret it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
sickness......but you said it

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
F that. Your truck looks AWESOME! I know you don't like the color and that is huge considering you have to look at it 50 times a day, but... that truck is too nice to give up with all the mods done. My opinion is to keep it. If you trade it I will be forced to :bawl: :whackit: :shoot: :greenchai :banghead: :argue: to myself

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If your truck has been reliable..keep it. If you trade you will be going from a truck in known condition to an unknown one. The NEW truck might be one of the ones that develops a loud hemi tick, needs the rotors replaced every 5k, stalls while driving down the road, has the differential or transmission go out long before they should.

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. i've decided to keep it since i don't owe that much on it and then i can really start getting serious once its paid off. :rck:

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Yeah! Throw a Supercharger on it and let's see what she can do

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
im offended , whats wrong with white, especially for Almond, Yuck!!!!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
In my opinion, a lowered white truck looks 100% better than a lowered light Almond truck.

Light Almond is more of a work truck/ old man's color.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I agree, there is no room for light almond in the sport truck world.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
KaPPaBaLL said:
the SRt-10 headlights are a little different on that one. Where'd you get the pic?
S. Weigal modified the picture too give that mean stance with the headlights

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.