DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
I would paint it! That color is sick, the only thing that would make me think twice is if the chevy that's getting painted there is a local truck, then I might not do it just cause I like to be original. Otherwise do it!

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
i agree with the originality statement, if your gonna pull up to the same color chevy everywhere you go, i think it would be a waste, and on the contrary to gc714's little comment about red being soo played out... :booty: HAHA!

Anyways, is sad to see a member of the RTC go, but that blue is just plain SICK!!! i would do it if i had the red for a while and i wanted a change that wasnt really expensive, how about a 2 toned looke, with blue on the bottom and having the red still on the hood and carry it on back throughout the truck with a wave on the side blending them... thatll be cool :D

-David

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
go blue.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
schawks73 said:
i agree with the originality statement, if your gonna pull up to the same color chevy everywhere you go, i think it would be a waste, and on the contrary to gc714's little comment about red being soo played out... :booty: HAHA!

Anyways, is sad to see a member of the RTC go, but that blue is just plain SICK!!! i would do it if i had the red for a while and i wanted a change that wasnt really expensive, how about a 2 toned looke, with blue on the bottom and having the red still on the hood and carry it on back throughout the truck with a wave on the side blending them... thatll be cool :D

-David
Hahaha I knew you'd catch that David! Lol

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.