·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
need more!!!!!!!!!

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor it :D

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
im really thinking about it. just arguing with my insurance company. hopefully ill find something out in the next couple of days

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
where's the i love it button!

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
i guess shes going to the shop today to get striped and reshot. its going to be awhile before i get it back because one of my buddys owns a body shop. so we will be doing it after hours and weekends. the great thing about it is the my insurance is paying for everything (oem srt-10 hood, oem sport bumper, jks spoiler, all the body work, and changing the color.) yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang those oem srt hoods are expensive but ALLMOPARPARTS (on here) gave me the best deal that i could find.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Damn thats gonna be sick bro. Cant wait to see pictures when it gets done

Sent from my MB865 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
ill be taking a ton of pics. every couple of days, when we start on it.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
That green looks bad a$$!!!!! Im leaning towards hemi orange for mine but now that green has got me thinking again. Lol good thing I've still got a couple years to think about it before I actually need new paint.

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
That green looks bad a$$!!!!! Im leaning towards hemi orange for mine but now that green has got me thinking again. Lol good thing I've still got a couple years to think about it before I actually need new paint.
i think hemi orange would look killer on your truck!!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
i think hemi orange would look killer on your truck!!!
Thanks I like the black now but everyone has a black truck. I want something different that's going to stand out.

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Thanks I like the black now but everyone has a black truck. I want something different that's going to stand out.
thanks the same thing im thinking with my red

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
thanks the same thing im thinking with my red

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
yup everyone has black blue red or white vehicals and gray is becoming increasingly more populer

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.