DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have headers on an 06?? I'm getting a roll pan from slammed1 and thought i'd go ahead with some headers.. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
664 Posts
Just yesterday UPS delivered my Kooks headers. Man these things are nice, I got them for a bargain, (so I think) 515.00 shipped and thier brand new. Currently I don't have the fetti for the y pipes with cats, maybe in a couple of months. I'll post some pics soon as I find my darn camera.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sold on the pacesetters.. just wondering if anything was different on an 06.. I'll hit nick up in the morning.. Thanks guys

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Careful running without the cats, I dropped my Magnaflow cats to get e few extra HP and threw a code less then 100 miles later. I put on 1100 miles after the header install with the hi flow cats and never a code, I put the cats back on today...just food for thought.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sawcut64 said:
Careful running without the cats, I dropped my Magnaflow cats to get e few extra HP and threw a code less then 100 miles later. I put on 1100 miles after the header install with the hi flow cats and never a code, I put the cats back on today...just food for thought.
Gotcha.. I figure i'll throw a code but my dumbass will try it anyway..

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
My truck feels like it has more torque now that I put the cats back on....

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Probably, but I HATE getting codes!!!! That and it was too damn loud with them off.....

·
Registered
696 Posts
The code is just because the rear O2s monitor how well the cats are performing, no cats"="bad" to the computer but there are ways around that, there are people that make kits I'm sure.

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,445 Posts
damn just hearing ya talk about the headers just makes me go want to pick them up instead of having to wait for them to get to my house

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,445 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
Call me if you dont have them by tomorrow.
ya ill give u a call, ill give all afternoon to see if they arrive

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.