DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Nathan Z.
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these on ebay yesterday. They went for $800 with $140 shipping. Black powdercoating on polished aluminum. I thought you all might like to drool over them. :rck:

Attachments

· September 2007 ROTM
1,338 Posts
I wonder how my truck would look with my rims powdercoated black but leave the lip chrome... Hmmmm, any opinions?? :D

· Nathan Z.
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's the item number. 120183349061 You could always email the guy and ask him to do another set for you.

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
zaz maybe somebody will photochop it for you.

· September 2007 ROTM
1,338 Posts
quietpeen said:
zaz maybe somebody will photochop it for you.
That'd be sweet :rck:

· Registered
137 Posts
ZAZ said:
I wonder how my truck would look with my rims powdercoated black but leave the lip chrome... Hmmmm, any opinions?? :D
Hey ZAZ,

Love your truck... Nice color! :D

Here is what the SRT wheels look like on a yellow fever that are black powdercoated. Not exactly what you are looking for but should give you an idea...

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Those look cool. They did a nice job of powdercoating. Yours look great too amtrucker22.

KB

· 1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,209 Posts
ZAZ said:
Like this!

Attachments

· Tank Mech
3,911 Posts
Naw. These are the solid polished aluminum after black powder coating. I think the chrome clad look kinda gray underneath. Anyone?

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Locally I went to a few different places to ask about powdercoating my stock 20"s. Assuming I did the labor of stripping the chrome cladding off myself, I was quoted $125-$150 per wheel.

KB

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Yeah, gotta love the prices in the Bay Area, well...CA as a whole actually.

KB

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.