DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay Guys, My 06 Ram that has 2100 miles has the shakes. What I mean is that when I have the A/C off and it idles at 500 rpm It has a rough idle and its been going on pretty much since I got it but its so hot here in South Texas that I had the A/C on and I couldnt feel it because it idles like at 700-800 rpm with the A/C and I couldn't feel it. I had talked to a guy from one of the Dodge deals that came to my work and I asked him what could have been the problem and he said to bring it by and have the computer re-flashed I think thats what he said. Has anyone else had this problem.

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah I've noticed it aswell it idles really low (less than 500rpm's).It's been bothering me since the cool front passed by here in florida.

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
The only thing i have noticed on my 06....is that some times with the A/C on the truck surges forward if im completely stopped....but not a rough idle.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Geeeeeeez guys... When you cram 350 horses under an area the size of a dodge hood, There is BOUND to be a little shaking! All those personalities trying to get along in such a confined space and all....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.