DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
GangstaHic
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the scoop and the big suprise. I actually bought a new truck for really cheap. A 2004 dodge ram i got it for $5300 in new egypt. I am doing this truck in the durabac because i dont think i have the balls do do it on my ram. I have been buying parts and trying to make a clone of my truck. But the thing is i have been keeping the new truck on the downlow untill the revealing of the durabac paintjob. This truck is going to be my show and go lifted truck. But with everyone rushing to see pics and booing me its been hard to actually keep this a secret. I don't have insurance on it yet. Im hoping this truck will be out this spring. Sorry for not showing pics blowing the suprise and being secretive with you guys. I have to go down to my shop me and my friend have and snap some pics for the impatient ones. It is snowing the truck looks like shit because its not finished so i didnt want to post any pics of the unfinished project untill its done because of all the criticizm the unfinished coating pictures would get. Please be patient and wait till i can finish this and present you with the bad arse finished project it is. Im trying to not do this project 1/2 arse. So im saying sorry i do appologize for any inconveniance i have caused here on dodge talk.

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
don't let us get under your skin man.

we are pic whores and we tend to rip on people that don't post up pics.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
don't let us get under your skin man.

we are pic whores and we tend to rip on people that don't post up pics.
what he said:D

So just for fun :postpics:

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
lol...i thought there was going to be a pic of a hood scoop.

That is cool that you got another truck

·
Registered
766 Posts
No worries.....I was wondering why you would have done a complete 360 from how your truck is set now. I am right up the road in Burlington, so if you are still looking for parts, let me know. I might have a couple of things laying in the garage. Good luck on the project.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
That other thread was all in fun! I hope you saw it that way. It's kinda like when you're a kid and you pull on the pony tail of the girl you like. You never picked on the ugly one. You just let her eat her baloney sandwich in the corner by herself.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
That other thread was all in fun! I hope you saw it that way. It's kinda like when you're a kid and you pull on the pony tail of the girl you like. You never picked on the ugly one. You just let her eat her baloney sandwich in the corner by herself.
Very true George

·
GangstaHic
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Noo it's cool. I actually don't live in westampton anymore. But thanks for the offer. I moved down to the shore and now live in Toms river. There are alot of badarse dodges down here. I have met a few members from other forums who live down here. And i seen in the other post there is a guy in brick.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I have seen some nice ones down there for sure. Good luck on the project. Isn't there a Linex guy down there somewhere?

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
This is true but as luck would have it the ugly girl in elementary school was an 11 on a 10 scale by high school...if only you knowed. :teacher:

·
GangstaHic
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
actually that just came true i seen a girl i went to school that was weird and kinda ugly now shes hot as hell making alot of money. She asked me out for drinks and i still cant believe its her. no line x down here. where you from?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
WOW! :GET:

·
RAIDER FAN
2,690 Posts
And still no pics? :popcorn:

:thatfunny All in fun man!

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Still looking forward to seeing this. Sounds very original and has a lot of potential.

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.