DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to install the small halo rings but one is in different color.
Can you do anything to solve this? It's the driver side small halo.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Those look awesome I was looking at something like those but I decided to just pay off some bills and then I will look at something like those.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those look awesome I was looking at something like those but I decided to just pay off some bills and then I will look at something like those.
Thanks. I love them except one being yellowish color.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
I like those. If I hadn't added projectors, I would do this mod. Looks good, even the yellowish one

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
I did a whole weekend of mods, and I am just waiting to get my terminals for my wire upgrade. I'll post pictures when all that is done :D. I'm thinking of getting the angel eyes now.

To many choices on DT

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
definately is a different color. each package has the color temp printed on the packaging. do you have the color temp from the replacement? looks like either 6 or 8000k, and the others are 10,000k.

we'll get it replaced for you. shoot me an email at [email protected] and attach those pictures for me if you could, and we'll get you a replacement.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
definately is a different color. each package has the color temp printed on the packaging. do you have the color temp from the replacement? looks like either 6 or 8000k, and the others are 10,000k.

we'll get it replaced for you. shoot me an email at [email protected] and attach those pictures for me if you could, and we'll get you a replacement.
All supposed to be 8000k.
I broke one small ring, and you sent me the replacement.
The package/wrap did say 8000k on all halos.

I will send e-mail with shipping address (my work). I hope I will get it before the end of Feb, when my work place closes...

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chad,

I did send you e-mail on Feb. 8th as requested.
Any news?

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
that email was sent onto the manufacturer. they stated they would be shipping you at a new ring (obviously at no charge). I will follow up with them today for you.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the update:)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chad,

The replacement was delivered this morning, and thank you for that.

I hope its color matches the rest.
I will let you know if I can get around to install it this weekend.

Jun

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chad,

The replacement was delivered this morning
, and thank you for that.

I hope its color matches the rest.
I will let you know if I can get around to install it this weekend.

Jun
Chad,

Yes, I got it, and I appreciate your customer service:tup:

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
excellent, missed the other post, but thanks. Glad you got it and we were able to get it to you quickly!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts