1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
pressurevac
179 Posts
Check out RM Indy

·
Ram Racer
1,584 Posts
Not me, there are some cummins guys running faster ets and bigger #s.
2-3 months from now that will change with any luck ;) Though they will still have bigger rwtrq #s :crazy:

·
Ram Racer
1,584 Posts
That is a sponsored Dak, not a Ram. Definetely be one of the fastest Dodge trucks when it makes a pass. Wonder if Dan will get it into the 9s? Friend from the track I go to could probably give it a run for the money in his Lil Red Express (low/mid 10s) :cool: He isnt a member of this site though.

·
Read Only
646 Posts
I have the fastest truck on this site by far, does 0-60 in 4 - 4 & 1/2 minutes, 1/4 mile in 48 seconds, rwhp around 42, rwtrq around 65, and finally it is rusted to the frame. Can't beat it!

[Redacted]

Lol!

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
**********, I take it that your truck is really pissing you off right now. Don't get too upset, she will come around. She is just pissed at you for hitting the curb and bending her up a little. Then stuffing her in a dark, damp garage for the winter.

·
Ram Racer
1,584 Posts
I take it that your truck is really pissing you off right now. Don't get too upset, she will come around. She is just pissed at you for hitting the curb and bending her up a little. Then stuffing her in a dark, damp garage for the winter.
LOL, yeah they get grumpy like that!

NTXCrazyOne
The Procharger is ordered and hasnt arrived and is not installed yet. Expect it to arrive next week or the one after. Still sorting out a few things before it arrives.

How good is it, guy I dynoed with last August had one. He dynoed 133rwhp more after install intially and 154rwhp (401rwhp) with tuning. He had similar mods to mine before it went in. :rck: With RT heads I heard he dynoed 450+rwhp last time.

Hmm, thought my bold statement would get more guys posting that they are faster. Mine probably wont be the "fastest" but it wont be a slouch either :D

·
Read Only
646 Posts
My main issue is, I have no patience, and I know patience is a key to success in life. I almost put the Ram up for sale yesterday cause I got an amazing offer on a Chevy and I have a 454 that I could drop right in... but it aint happening!

[Redacted]

Took the Ram mudding, bent axle and all, it was still kinda fun... lol, even though I thought I was going to die!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.