DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 15 mintues ago I returned from a long journey from Taco Bell. As I was waiting to exit my college apartment complex, I saw a potential victim. It was a new body Chevy 1500 and the only visible mods were exhaust, AR rims, and a yellow strobe light (construction?). Anyway, he hit the line first and I sped to catch up. I pulled up and made eye contact....I think it was a kid being stupid cause he was accelerating, brake, acc, brake, ect. He went far into the intersection, but I guess he needed as much lead as possible.

The light went green and it was all over from there. We went through 2 lights before we were rudly interrupted. At the next light we had company in the far lane. 2 gayass ricers, 1 and old body Jetta and the other a winged, coffee can exhausted Suburu. 1-2-3 Green, and off we were. The 2 Americans vs 2 imports (in the same lane). The imports didn't stand a chance. They finally backed off and let the big boys play.

The Chevy got fed up and finally turned at the next light. I continued to my destination of Taco Bell. I celebrated with 5 taco, cut the lettuce.

Not too crazy, but interesting I might say....

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
soo cool...can never tire hearing about the kills...you go boy!!!!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Five tacos?? Damn, never knew racing made some people so hungry!

Also what exactly distinguishes a regular ricer from a "gayass" ricer? :stk:

Don't answer that, it was rhetorical.

------->>moved to Street & Strip!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FreeLantz said:
Five tacos?? Damn, never knew racing made some people so hungry!

Also what exactly distinguishes a regular ricer from a "gayass" ricer? :stk:

Don't answer that, it was rhetorical.

------->>moved to Street & Strip!
I was already on quest for the tacos. Just got to add a little celebration with 'em.

LOL!!! <== on the ricer comment

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I love ricers

·
Registered
989 Posts
i had a jetta rev his enige at me at a light today. It was white and primer with some stupid rims on it. He hit the gas then like 8 seconds later it finally rev'd up. I looked at him and laughed. I then proceeded to rev my truck at him (JBA headers with no mufflers) he looked at me with a "HOLY SHIT" look on his face. After that he just staired forward and took off all slow

in the words of Ace Ventura~ "DUh, no body wants to play with me!"

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hemi5spd said:
It was white and primer
Thats my favorite color!

Hemi5spd said:
he looked at me with a "HOLY SHIT" look on his face.
That look never gets old!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.