DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First things first im a newb to the forums not cars second thought it would be a good first post to list sum of my kills with my lightly modified 3.0 94 shadow es. i just bought this car early this summer june 5 to be exact and instantly upgraded to kyb suspension volt custom 2 1/4 catback exuast
well i instantly whent out to see what i could beat with a shadow first up was my freinds 97 honda civic of course it was riced out bodykit neons and no internal mods exept for cold air and mozart exuast we started from a stop and the instant i punched it to the floor it peeled out just a lil to mutch witch shocked me so he had a jump but once it got its traction i couldnt baleave how quickly it recovered and smoked him i shut it down at 60 and was 3 car lengths ahead..i considered it luck next was a bright pink dodge stratus..riced out and looked absolutly rediculious that was a stop light to stop light race and this time i didnt hit the pedal so hard and i just got the jump and just shot a good car length on her the next light comes and we have nice long stretch with no traffic so we exchange glances she revs her domestic rice and i just smile the light turns green i go easy at first then floor it and just launch off i got up to about 70 with a respectable 4 car lengths on her stratus we pull into the gas station and she asked me what was done to my car i simply replied custom exaust and oyea its an automatic..the look on her face was priceless she was runing a cold air intake apexi exaust..but that was a simple case of power to weight ratio..but a kill is a kill right.

·
Registered
476 Posts
nice kills, theres nothin I hate more than a ricer with just an intake and exhaust and they think they have a race car :crazy:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
nice kills, theres nothin I hate more than a ricer with just an intake and exhaust and they think they have a race car
So many of them do though

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
I had a 1991 Chevy Beretta GT with the 3.1L V6 I installed a K&N Filter and a Dynomax cat-back exhaust w/high-flow cat (back when Dynomax made a system for that car) I found the V6 to be very torquey up to about 60-65 mph, then if fell on it's face. The problem with the V6's is that all their power is at the low end and not enough power at the top end. I would think a turbo or a cam swap could bring the powerband up a bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.