DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
damn dude i wish my 2 inch spacers would have worked so i would look more like you why did i have to get an 06. the spindles for me are great but ya know your always going to be looking for more lol great job on the truck man

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
schawks73 said:
:huh:

-David
Double post? I dunno..... :D 3 something in the morn. Lol

·
4,471 Posts
haha good catch, most likely the case, oh well... lol

-David

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Beastly

Magnificent

:rck:

·
Registered
3 Posts
sport98 or slammed1:
did you have to do any modifications to anything to get the spacers and spindles to work? i already have the 3" rc spindles and have been trying to figure out if i'd have to extend brakelines or do anything else before i order the spacers and shocks.

thanks.

btw nice truck

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Great looking truck! :tup: :tup:

·
4,471 Posts
Im sorry, but i gotta post again :D

that is what a truck is SUPPOSED to look like :rck: unFREAKINGbelieveable!!! Very nice bro... i think im so nutz over your truck is because mine SHOULD look like that by now, but with all the hold-ups its taking friggen FOREVER!!!!!!

I should have/wanted it done by mid april at the LATEST... and im STILL waiting on my rims... when i get mine up and runnin... if you dont mind, i wanna get a photochopper to get you angled in right on the left, and me angled in left from the right, and have Red Truck Club in the middle for a banner!!!!!!!

-David

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
buddha429 said:
sport98 or slammed1:
did you have to do any modifications to anything to get the spacers and spindles to work? i already have the 3" rc spindles and have been trying to figure out if i'd have to extend brakelines or do anything else before i order the spacers and shocks.

thanks.

btw nice truck
when I lifted mine I got the frt parts on and I actually tweaked my hard lines a little to make sure they werent stretched. 2002-2005 trucks use 3" coils,and 3 or 4 inch spindles or spindles and spacers just fine. 2006 and up trucks are still giving a few problems but spindles work nice.

·
PROJECT SRT-345
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
schawks73 said:
Im sorry, but i gotta post again :D

that is what a truck is SUPPOSED to look like :rck: unFREAKINGbelieveable!!! Very nice bro... i think im so nutz over your truck is because mine SHOULD look like that by now, but with all the hold-ups its taking friggen FOREVER!!!!!!

I should have/wanted it done by mid april at the LATEST... and im STILL waiting on my rims... when i get mine up and runnin... if you dont mind, i wanna get a photochopper to get you angled in right on the left, and me angled in left from the right, and have Red Truck Club in the middle for a banner!!!!!!!

-David

Definatley brother...

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
schawks73 said:
that is what a truck is SUPPOSED to look like
Yeah I think I gotta agree on that

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
OH GOD DARN IT!!!! Why did you have to go post this?! That looks like my truck..

guess what I want to do to my truck now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
LOOKS GREAT !!!! :rck:

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
nice truck sport98, before it was lifted i used a picture of your truck for the exhaust shop that changed my exhaust from duals straight out back to side exit like yours, they didnt come out how i wanted exactly, but i couldnt complain cause they only charged me $60 to cut the whole exhaust off from the cats back and bend new tubing and reweld that and my original 40 series muffler and tips back on.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.