DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
mega pig baby
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was told buy a friend of mine that they are still gonna have the megacab in the 2010 2500 and 3500 if anyone has so info please let me know

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
I heard this too...but I will believe it when I see it. Seems odd that they would keep the mega cab with 3 other cabs available.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
WTF? Are you serious? The QC/SB has to be the best selling HD of all time! There are like 50 to every 1 mega or SC here.

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
WTF? Are you serious? The QC/SB has to be the best selling HD of all time! There are like 50 to every 1 mega or SC here.
best sellindodge hd

crew cabs make up 50% of the overall hd market:teacher:

so, i guess that dodge figured that they'd go fer the best market:dunno:

i personally think that dodge should make a mega pig lb:IDEA:

that'd equal a real long bed crew, and a reeeeeeeeeaaaaaallll long bed rc:SPIN:

·
mega pig baby
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im so happy i could kiss my dog

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
I can see your point. The QC rear seat has little room. I think it's the QC-MC price difference that scares most away. The MC LB would be insane. I think they should make a regular cab work truck on the longer frame and put a 10-12 ft bed on it. :tup:

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
I can see your point. The QC rear seat has little room. I think it's the QC-MC price difference that scares most away. The MC LB would be insane. I think they should make a regular cab work truck on the longer frame and put a 10-12 ft bed on it. :tup:
that, my friend, would be awesome:rck::YO:

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
MegaCab with a 10 ft bed!!:tup:
Be good with rear steer like some of those GM trucks came with. Maybe one day when my truck is just a toy I will try something like that. Bet you could cut some wicked doughnuts in your neighbors snow covered yard with R.S. :tup:

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
My girlfriend never drove a supercharged longbed Megacab, and when she did we endend up hitting a gaurdrail at 65mph. The wheel took the impact. I wanted to section a set of Megacab rear door skins into the bed to make it 10 ft but Im not to good with the body work.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
My girlfriend never drove a supercharged longbed Megacab, and when she did we endend up hitting a gaurdrail at 65mph. The wheel took the impact. I wanted to section a set of Megacab rear door skins into the bed to make it 10 ft but Im not to good with the body work.
Sounds not good. That could be interesting.
It's like I'm talking code. :gr_patrio

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.