DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took some decent pics today. Picked up a basic tarp and an anti-skid under rail bedliner. I had a full leer cap on my last truck, I loved the convenience, but prefer the looks of a tarp much more. Just got a cheap one in case I decide I want to go the cap route again at some point later. They didn't have the molded mudflaps and window ventvisors I also want in stock, so they'll have to wait. Added a nice shiny license plate as well.
Nicest 'stripped down' truck I've ever been in. Got the cover off the boat as well, I must say with the grey bumpers, black air dam, and chrome, it matches my boat and it's striping a lot better than one of the upper trims would. Almost a magazine quality combination. Happy, happy, happy. Just can't wait to pull it. :rck::drivingz:

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
Looks good. Congrats.

·
dotlow
1,443 Posts
matches your boat nicely

·
Registered
110 Posts
Great looking truck. Looks as if the truck was painted to match the boat...lol.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Sweet F'Ing Truck!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
You said "basic tarp" and I'm thinking of a no shit tarp hanging across your bed. lol Yours looks much better than what was in my head...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Very nice looking, Hope you enjoy it because I know I sure would!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
You buying the truck and matching is how I felt when I bought my bike. I looked for one that would match my truck. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Yours looks much better than what was in my head...
the OP needs to Be Proud of this truck! that tonneau is nice and the truck he calls a "base model" is more loaded than most were 15 years ago you got power locks and windows I had a 91 F-150 "xlt lariat" and they were an option.

enjoy!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
the OP needs to Be Proud of this truck! that tonneau is nice and the truck he calls a "base model" is more loaded than most were 15 years ago you got power locks and windows I had a 91 F-150 "xlt lariat" and they were an option.

enjoy!
:confused:

I didn't say it wasn't a good truck... I was merely refering to his use of the word "tarp" in his originl post... I thought of a no shit tarp:

And then he posted the picture of what he was reffering to.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, by 'basic' I meant no tri-folds or anything like that. Don't worry Bubba, I was with you the whole way.;)

Really pleased how nice the ST is. My previous truck was an F150 STX (stood for Stripped To Xtremes I think) RCSB. Vinyl floor (although I actually preferred that over carpet, I'm a mud and blood kind of guy), hand crank windows, full manual locks (had to do the old reach over to let the lady in till I added them), no cruise, well, you name it, it didn't have it. That was an 04. Pretty sure the ST reg cab still has handcrankers though.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nice Truck! I have no doubt if my dealer had a blue ST with the options I have it would be in my garage... :)

Just curious, did you add the receiver or was it included?

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
Good looking truck and I definitely wanted those interior pics!

Is the rear bench seat a 60/40 split, all 1, or split into 3rds? Looks like the middle section itself could possibly come out (room for a subwoofer box?).

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
nice avatar inbred!

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
That's a good looking truck! The ST's have come a long way. My dad's 07 ST doesn't have a whole lot of creature comforts. It's still a nice truck, but it's just that, a truck.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.