DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
My other car's a WILLY!
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright! I don't drive my RAM all that much. In fact, it is almost five years old, and I don't even have 32K on it yet. However, it seems as though every time I do drive her, something happens. A ding here, a scrape there, and recently an big BADA BOOM in the front end. That set me off and I began to buy the neccesary parts to get her back into shape.

New Front Grill = $40
Roll Pan = $90
SS Bumper Cover = $110
18" Wheels = $200
295-60/18 Tires = $600
Duplicolor Primer/Paint/Top Coat = ~$70

All from Ebay.

Here are some shots... I haven't put the roll pan on because I can't get a hitch yet. Also, I am planning on buffing all surfaces this weekend after she gets debadged.

Sorry for the night-shots.... but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
My other car's a WILLY!
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK... ABove you see... Original Ugly Beast :)

Then the SS Bumper Cover Sanded.

THen the SS Bumper cover with Duplicolor Adhesion Promoter. This is used for any type of plastics application and has the neccesary FLEX for paint and topcoats.

Next you see a layer of Duplicolor Truck & SUV paint to match.

Now for the after shots.... I will have After, After shots.... After this weekend :)

What can I do in order to fill in the lower Grill on the SS Bumper Cover???

Attachments

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
Just that bumper cover makes a world of difference! I can't wait until my facelift :rck:

·
Alumni
540 Posts
wow what a difference...nice work!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great job!!!! Looks great!!!

·
My other car's a WILLY!
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dline.... Yes! I have four of them... three with the Chrome overlays... all four with regular Dodge Centercaps.... Want 'em?... Got a Chrome Grille Shell too!!!

·
My other car's a WILLY!
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dline

I have all the original 17" wheels in good condition... Tires Shot. My spare is the original 17" spare and I am holding on to that one under my bed. Are you just looking for the Spare???

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Man, I wish I had seen that STreetScene cover first! I wouldn't have even had to paint it! LOL Looks good though, nice change on the front end Bro.

KB

·
My other car's a WILLY!
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KB,

I took a chance on it man! The person listing only had a past feedback count of like 9. All 100% pos, but very low. I usually wouldn't bid, but I did & noone else... so a little over $100 and it was mine :) I think it was $130 shipped to my door.... Man I was lucky!

·
15,912 Posts
BamBalamRam said:
KB,

I took a chance on it man! The person listing only had a past feedback count of like 9. All 100% pos, but very low. I usually wouldn't bid, but I did & noone else... so a little over $100 and it was mine :) I think it was $130 shipped to my door.... Man I was lucky!
Lucky is not the word for it!! Nice grab!!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
360Plus said:
That looks awesome. I was afraid I was going to open this thread and would find an 06 front end being installed.
AHAHA

also why does your trucks front end looks outlined?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.