DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i am selling these at almost 1000 dollars loss but college is kick my a** and i need the money. So i have 4 22" luff S3t black wheels with silver lip, wrapped in Nitto S tires for sale. I am looking for 1200 bucks for them, with this price i will drive up to 2 hours away to deliver them. For 1300 bucks i will drive up to 4 hours away to deliver. Please someone buy these!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
how long can you wait. maybe 2 ays or so. id love em

·
Registered
103 Posts
dammit roolingstand I read this to late and ordered my new 20" a few days ago. The crappy part is I paid more for the 20"s and I live in Va. Dammit, Dammit.....

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea hemiram11 i can wait your first on the list!

·
Registered
209 Posts
where are you located?

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i live in abingdon, maryland but hemiram11 has first dibs and than goes in order of posted interest.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
you can go ahead and deal with him. Im having a bank problem,. had someone steal my bank card and im waiting to get my funds back. thinking it was going to be done with today or tomorrow but I talked to em 2day and they basically renigged on there previous statement. been 9 days. youd think they could help me out by now. but its fine. just go ahead and let him get em. ill find something. later man

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey hemiram11 i pm'd the guy early havent heard anything yet back to from him so dont give up they still maybe yours!!! And mayb i can make a deal with you when i get my lt's to see if you can help me install them!

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes i do, they are still up for sale!!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
def. woerk out a deal. I JUST WANT PROVIDENT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea i want my header refund on my damn credit card so i can get my lt's bought and shipped

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok well if anyone buys these wheels this week they will be delivered personally by me on wed NOVEMBER 22 at a time of day that works for the buyer!!!

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bumb anyone comeon these have to go and they are sexy as hell

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i prefer not to ship the prcing gets outta hand! but if no one else wants them by tuesday they are yours!

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
guys this is an amazing deals. the wheels alone are worth atleast 1200..

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks crisbruyere, i just someone picks these up soon!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.