DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah, Tom's van is one of the nicest full customs I've ever seen. What really amazes me is that he attends alot of the van nationals with it. I've heard it's driven there, not trailered. Either way, what a beauitful van. Love the color.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Its nice but not that wild :D
This one has over 300,000 miles on it :)

Attachments

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Someday I will finish my 1977 Dodge. Its only been sitting in the back of the shop for the last 20 years waiting for me to get back on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ivan's van is very radical. I wish he'd get it to more van-ins so more vanners can appreciate it in person. He's only taken it to Van Fest lately hasn't he? If he takes it to the Nats this year, more than likely Bob Ryder (I think thats his name) from Truckin would want to shoot some photos to feature it in the magazine. The van you're working on looks wild too. I like the way you're doing the rear. I hope you've got the interest to finish it.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
wow!!!

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Denim said:
Ivan's van is very radical. I wish he'd get it to more van-ins so more vanners can appreciate it in person. He's only taken it to Van Fest lately hasn't he? If he takes it to the Nats this year, more than likely Bob Ryder (I think thats his name) from Truckin would want to shoot some photos to feature it in the magazine. The van you're working on looks wild too. I like the way you're doing the rear. I hope you've got the interest to finish it.
The Cruiser was featured in Vans and Trucks years ago. He also gave Truckin a chance to shoot it and they turned him down so even if he was in a place for Truckin mag to shoot it Ivan would refuse. He was never about trophies and stuff, he was always just about driving it around. He just got married so he is a little consumed with his new bride ride now. Lets just say she is a "little" younger than him :D That is Ivan in about 1983 working on my van in those pictures. We shaved all driprails and also took all the ribs out of the roof on mine. Someday I hopr to finish it. I just poured the floor yesterday in my new shop so maybe that will be a project I will move into the new shop. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I look forward to seeing it in the future. I hope Ivan's bride doesn't tire him out too much!! He needs some energy to go to Vanfest! LOL!

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ram3500Dually said:
Someday I will finish my 1977 Dodge. Its only been sitting in the back of the shop for the last 20 years waiting for me to get back on it.
well ..... I mean ... COME ON

what are you WAITING for ???

LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.