DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what gives an IDLE engine that oldschool gurgly thunder sound that scares small children????? lol. the new Hemi is a little too clean sounding, even with a cutout.

I was in a performance shop recently and they started up an '89 Mustang (several mods) and I almost crapped my pants. the Engine was overwhelmingly LOUD, I would feel it in my chest! and had the GURGLE sound I been wanting.

I want that sound in either my Hemi or my next vehicle. Is it a mod? or is it just a part of the type of engine it is.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
SUPER radical Cam + Headers + Cutout = Shake your Fillings out of your teeth

·
Registered
231 Posts
:werd:

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
nickd907 said:
sounds awesome.....but could you do it over again but put the camera further away so it isnt so distorted, thanks

P.S. thats with the cut outs open right?
Yes...that was with the cutouts open. Listen to the track video...that shows what it sounds like from the stands atthe track. It is raining right now, so I will try to get a new video for you guys this weekend from farther away from the truck.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
check out krc performance they have ones that are suppposedly copatable with mds and kits to get rid of mds all together

·
RamByBlood
1,309 Posts
RAM MAN said:
here's a dynomax 3" "Super Turbo" exhaust sound ...

another one from my gallery of sounds ...

What vehicle is this on?

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
RAM MAN said:
here's a dynomax 3" "Super Turbo" exhaust sound ...

another one from my gallery of sounds ...

I have this on my computer, playing repeat.. for like 10 mins. Never get tired of that sound.

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Yeah, meanist one by far is the road Runner, like that littke idle in the beginning. lol

All these sounds are so sick. Nice

·
Banned
172 Posts
I got this sound out of my 2G 1500 318 with a custom exhaust, Magnaflow High Flow Cat and a good, old fashioned Cherry Bomb:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.