DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its 1230 pm Pacific time and I took delivery of my brand new black on black Magnum-SXT at 9 a.m. It was hard to come to work after sticking it in my garage. I stared at it for 3 hours wondering if I should pull off the side molding, debadge it, or wax it. I did neither and realized I was 3 hours late for work! :)

I am writing to say thank you to all of the members here. I have been searching this forum for months while shopping for just the right vehicle, and I can say that several posts I found here helped me tremendously. You all are great and I look forward to learning more from each of you.....if I can walk away from the car long enough to use the computer again!

Thanks again

·
Registered
410 Posts
Is there anything better than that first drive off the dealers lot to your garage? I think you'll have a blast with your new ride! Hope you stick around here and share your experiences with us as we all love hearing and sharing ideas!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the crowd!!! :dogpile:

Be sure to post all of your experiencs and mods so that we can all learn from your mistakes.... err I mean experiences!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Oh yeah! But park it in the garage???? whut's up wit dat? I would have called in sick and took her on the raod!

In the past two days I have met two new R/T owners and refered them BOTH to this site. I'm trying to make the family grow because I like this place so much!

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
The SXT has the 3.7L Magnum V6...or the 3.5L V6?

·
Registered
401 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
SXT's rock, dude. Big congrats to you. I've had mine for 8 months and still go outside and stare at it. I don't know if that will ever go away. Now when I look at it, I'm usually trying to decide what mod to do next. It's an addiction. You'll see.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yes, highly addictive.

Had mine for six months now and there isn't a moment when I hate to drive anywhere. I put $40 bucks in the tank and I'm driving all week. This is one husband who doesn't mind going for the groceries for the wife. :D

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yep, Nothing at all wrong with the SXT - I was really impressed when I test drove one - every Wednesday for about 12-14 weeks.

The car itself is addicting, Zaino makes it more so and the Hemi (I have an RT) will get me in trouble I just know it, I just can't keep my foot out of the throttle :drivingz:

Mike

http://photobucket.com/albums/v619/MikeEast/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.