DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale a set of LT325/65R18 Nitto All Terrain Terra Grappler Tires and XD Rims for a Lifted Dodge or later Model GM, Ford or Dodge Pick Up -- See Pics- $ 1000.00 Dollars, I just bought and traded my Ram for a car, these rims and tires have never been on any truck, they are brand new! PM ME. WITH ANY INEREST.

Origanally $2,400.00

Attachments

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
sending pm

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
look like a great deal.....you gonna get them CTD?

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
I am thinking about it, but I need to find a way to hide them from my ole lady for a few months, cant buy anything for the truck until after the weeding

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts
I am thinking about it, but I need to find a way to hide them from my ole lady for a few months, cant buy anything for the truck until after the weeding

:thatfunny

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
not that she would be pissed, but we are about to buy a house and we are paying for the whole wedding ourselves. I already have my stockers spoken for so I won't be out of pocket much. plus I still have to get a lift.

what is the backspacing on these?

also I am typing on my phone while driving, so if I misspelled a word....oops. hard to type and do 70 mph

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As the post mentions, they are for a 05 Ram 2500 w/ 6" Lift, I had Moto Metal on the truck, these have not been on the truck, it is sold! I've moved on, I still have alot of parts and strereo eqipment,I'll post soon.

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
damn I will need 5 inches of backspacing...just my luck:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.