DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, guys and gals I am thinking about add on the TB onto my dodge hemi and I was wondering that what kind of gain will I have or should I just save the money for some good headers.Thank you for your comment.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
If your TB is a throttle body spacer then save your money. Might as well just use it as a paper weight. Save up the money for a set of Pacesetter LT ceramic coated headers!!! You won't regret it!!!

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much are the Pacesetter LT ceramic coated headers going for.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I check out the website and they look good.Now I have true dual would I need the y-pipe or not,since I have the true dual I guess that I don't need the y-pipe.What kind of gain will I get out of long tube and will I be able to pass emission.I live up in the Seattle Washington area so it is kinder wet in this area so how will they hold up.The mid-range tube I heard that I will get more low end torque out of the mid and the long high end.I know that this is a lot but I want to know what is what if you know what I mean.Thank you for your comment and for all your help.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
You would not need the y-pipe if you are still plan on running true duals.

As far as emissions are concerned I don't know what they inspect up there so I couldn't give you an accurate answer.

Overall longtube headers will give you the most gains across the entire RPM band. Most people average about 40hp I think.

I don't think you will have any problems with them holding up to the Seattle weather. Just make sure you get them ceramic coated.

On a secondary note I used to live in Mt Vernon, just North of you a long time ago. I really miss the Northwest!!!

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank for your quick response and yes it is very nice here. I love it here I can here from north carolina in the military and it was the best thing that happen to me next to given my heart to the Lord Jesus Christ.I will check into those header and buy them.I am looking to get them pretty soon and I want to get the right one, all the rest of the header they want about $600.00 to $1100.00 which are very high.Thank again for your quick response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.