DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it helped some. Here's some pics. Beveled & polished it some more last night. I got it put on this morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
That looks really nice.I would hope that there is some improvement after doing the work on it.Does it seem to feel better just off idle?

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seems like it helped a little, seems like it takes a little less throttle to get going. I wasn't expecting too much, but for a cheap mod I'd recommend it.

But with that mod, superchips 91 tune, headers, ecutout, 14x3 cleaner & a couple other mods its getting hard to tell a diff. My truck certainly has some get up & go & sounds good, but I think I've hit the max I can get...lol Pretty much done all the "cheap" mods that I can.

I don't think it'll be worth it with all the money, work & trouble involved with mods where I gotta take my engine apart like cam, heads, etc...I think that TB mod will be my last engine/performance mod. Maybe try an SCT Tuner some day to replace my superchips..

·
work in progress
1,709 Posts
great job it looks good i can tell a difference with mine

·
46re(tarded)
352 Posts
That looks nice man, i'm sure some gears would get your truck moving a little better too.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe, dunno if I wanna sink that much cash into it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.