DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what are you guys gonna get for the truck? imma spend a little bit on mine with some refund money for sure! i am goning to get a new muffler and the plenum kit! not sure yet what muff i am going to get yet. and i think the hughes kit is the way to go by reading the threads.

·
Hesburn
93 Posts
Im going to get a viper alarm the really good one.

·
I R SMRAT.
1,622 Posts
I'm gonna get a honda civic motor and throw it in the Ramz!!!!!111one1 cuz Honda pwnz FTW WTF OMG lOl!!!

Seriously, I'm putting my return towards a new car for the wife....probably a civic. No moneyz for the truck this time. :bawl:

·
The Man
365 Posts
Any money I get will either go to building a shop, buying shop equipment, or parts for one of my classic projects.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well, let's see. A new Flowmaster 50 series Delta Flow muffler, New Rancho shocks, new u joints, get the windshield sealed (small leak when it rains), find the leak in my a/c and recharge it, new drivers side mirror and new drivers door bushings. That should keep me busy for a little while. Then a spray in bed liner and change transfer case and both diffs to synthetic oil. Maybe a set of Euro tail lights.

·
work in progress
1,709 Posts
repair panels for the truck and new goodies for the 413

·
Be Cool!
985 Posts
I just bought a set of Mopar fog lights, and the next thing will probably Harland-Sharp 1.78 roller rockers. I've heard good things about them, and they don't look too difficult to install.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I just bought a set of Mopar fog lights, and the next thing will probably Harland-Sharp 1.78 roller rockers. I've heard good things about them, and they don't look too difficult to install.
goood pick bro!!! you will love em, i would reccomend also a superchips becasue our trucks are very detuned from the factory and plus you get more air/fuel ration, it feels lke a brand new truck puting that on . best 2 mods thus fas is the rollor rocker and the 3815

·
Be Cool!
985 Posts
goood pick bro!!! you will love em, i would reccomend also a superchips becasue our trucks are very detuned from the factory and plus you get more air/fuel ration, it feels lke a brand new truck puting that on . best 2 mods thus fas is the rollor rocker and the 3815
What exactly is a Superchips, and where would I get one? Is it some kind of plug-in thingy?

Checked out your Youtube, great truck, it sounds cool! Are you going to get headers? What kind?

·
Be Cool!
985 Posts
I wonder why I called them 1.78? What a dummy!

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
i ordered some matte black aka flat black bed stripes from tintartsigns. The style is "Set S" on this page:

http://tintart.com/DODGE_DECALS_NEW_RAM_SHIELD_BED_STRIPES.html

I think it'll look sick on my black ram. Kind of a ghost type of image.

And I'm considering an ASP crank Pulley.

And I'd get some HS roller rockers if I knew a reliable person who would install them for me.

EDIT: the superchips is a handheld tuner that plugs into your odb port under your dash (its to the right of your gas pedal, right under your ashtray). It adds HP, TQ, fixes speedo, raises top speed & more.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.