DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Kooks long tube headers arrived yesterday. Here's a pic of the driver's side. The passenger side is still wrapped up (in the closet of course). I'll be buying the matching y pipe with cats within the next couple of months.

Attachments

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Yea, those things look CRAZY but good, hope you enjoy them when they come out of the closet.

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
Whew! I was hoping I wasn't going to see a picture of a shelf full of Dominatrix stuff like wips, gag balls, and vinyl gimp catsuits,etc!!! :thatfunny

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Rock On man! Your gonna LOVE those Kooks. I was Stunned at the quality of my friend's set. They are NOT cheap, but on his Z-28, they made ALL the difference in the world!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
AP said:
Whew! I was hoping I wasn't going to see a picture of a shelf full of Dominatrix stuff like wips, gag balls, and vinyl gimp catsuits,etc!!! :thatfunny
Or a closet full of Truck Nutz - with bite marks on em. :D

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Oh and yea... I was expecting something more along the lines of this....

Glad I was wrong..... :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hopefully these headers will compliment the dual exhaust I put on last week. It's a magnaflow si/do 12588. I left my front resonator on, so it's quiet I'm probably going to take it off after a couple thousand miles.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Good luck with those headers, they look great.

Speaking of truck balls, does anyone actually own them and have them installed? I haven't seen any pictures of them on this site. Sorry for the hi-jack.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.