DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my electric one took a dump on itself........I want one with a key.

Thoughts?

·
NoMoreMoney
294 Posts
I got one made by Bully. It works but I don't know if its a good one or not but it has not failed yet.

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I can't believe that I didn't think of him.

The oil valve is right behind my head (sitting on the ledge behind my couch)..........waiting for install!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
The simple and cheap Pop-N-Lock has always worked for me, now on three different trucks. :dunno:

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The simple and cheap Pop-N-Lock has always worked for me, now on three different trucks. :dunno:
wow, quick search shows that they are 2 times the cost of the bully. I do like that the lock looks like it is easier to get to though.

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will probably go with the Bully. Where the hell is Shelby at now? That postwhore needs to get on and get me a price!

:D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
wow, quick search shows that they are 2 times the cost of the bully. I do like that the lock looks like it is easier to get to though.
My last one was about $35.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Where did you pick that up from David?
You know, I'm not sure but it was a site that was running a banner on DT and I clicked on it one day and there was the Pop-N-Lock, so I bought it. Might have been Stylinconcepts.com.

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its all good......I just saw how they are installed - I am not real big on the idea of it being taped to the handle.

·
Registered
368 Posts
did u re-ck the connections? scotch locks not the best connection. my pop-n-lok electri is great. throw bolt gets rough sometimes so just file it smooth and it works great again.

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nah, I am not going to waste my time with checking it. Its lost my trust.........I would rather replace it with a key'd one and move on.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I have the bully one and other than the cylinder corroding (shiny to very dull) It's been fine. the plastic handle is a dead on match of the OEM

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Hey jeremy, ive had the electric one on my 06', it never gave me trouble, but now with the 03' i got the bully im guessing, from Moe's and it works perfect with a key....

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
jeremy did you even get your trail gate open yet?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.