Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am a new member to this site. Love what I have seen so far. I have recently purchased a 1996 Ram 1500 4wd. I am currenly having problems with my fog light and tailights: they dont work. I am sure it is a relay since this is the 2nd time it has happened. The first time I had a mechanic tell me he replaced the relay. The problem is I dont know which relay controls these lights. Can anyone tell me what relay controls this and where it is located.

Thank you for your time.

Nas

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
Nas, welcome to the site, I can't specifically answer your question. Make sure you read the rules (I seem to be breaking them lately =D) and FAQ, and search for common issues prior to posting. I haven't seen anything like this posted, but there is someone here that will have an answer... I can guarantee it. No post goes unanswered.

Good luck with the truck and enjoy, welcome to DT.

-Pat-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rider...I did read the other posts..or at least most of them and didnt see a related question. Breaking the rules? That doesnt sound good. I will read them to make sure I am not violating any. Thank you.

Nas

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
So far you're fine, in the past week I have posted some borderline images in the "Comedy Talk" section that may not be family appropriate.

I just try to share laughter with the world... =D

I definitely recommend using the search function though, because all in all just about every question has been answered in the past 12 months, guaranteed.

-Pat-

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Take the cover off your power distribution center, the black box next to the battery, and inside the cover is a diagram of the relays and fuses in it. :gr_patrio

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.