DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can get a new tail light panel for a 73 Duster? I have found 1/4's and rockers but I haven't found anybody that makes a new tail light panel. Mine is a mess

Attachments

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sheet at nosmopar is a scanned sheet from any autobody supply shop. I have that catalog and its all Jap tin. Same part numbers as my book. I wish Tony's would show pictures or something. I guess I will have to call Stephens and see what they have. Thanks Dave!

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RAM MAN said:
I'm far from an "A" body expert, but is that a "year only" piece, or will other years also fit ?
73 to I believe 76. 70 was different along with 71/72 or it was 70/71 then 72. Either way they were different from the 73 to 76. Got the tail lights out today and its a mess behind them also

Attachments

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks promising. I looked at their flyer and saw a 68/70 Charger rear panel. Didn't see anything for A bodies but will call them tomorrow.

·
Registered
80 Posts
You wont find a reproduction taillight panel for a Duster. You will have to find a good used one, you need a 73-76 panel. 70-71 uses the same panel, then 72 is all by itself, and then 73-76 are all the same.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ryan_340 said:
You wont find a reproduction taillight panel for a Duster. You will have to find a good used one, you need a 73-76 panel. 70-71 uses the same panel, then 72 is all by itself, and then 73-76 are all the same.
Thats not what I wanted to hear :(

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No English Wheel but I have an old Scottish guy down the street that makes panels :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.