DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had this done today, and absolutely love it! I opted to keep true to the single exhaust setup, just a bit bigger for better flow. There have been no annoying buzzes, or anything of the like, so far so good!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Pix!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will try to get pics up A.S.A.P., but I am currently without vehicle until Friday. It sounds great, VERY throaty..........

·
Mineral Grey Metallic SXT
100 Posts
Forget the pix, I need sound clips. I know there are a lot of guys with duals on their SXT's too, and have been meaning to ask if anyone has soundbites of their dual setup. In theory they all sound great, but in application, I'm afraid to change anything until I hear it.

Did you go 3" from the cat - back, do you still have a resonator, what did you do for a tip?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3" Started at point that the factory joined as one solid unit. It then goes three inch out to the 40 Series flow master, with a 3" rolled chrome tip. Oh yeah, no resonator. I will be getting the car back in a few hours, I will do my best to get vids, and sound up soon.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I did the duals on my SXT, but I found that I lost some low-end torque in doing it. I had the shop zap the muffler, and ass dual flowmaster 40's straight out to the new tips. I loved the sound, but lost the low end some.

·
Registered
205 Posts
great typo Husker!!!

Laughing My Add Off!!!!

·
Mineral Grey Metallic SXT
100 Posts
SPANKYSPL said:
3" Started at point that the factory joined as one solid unit. It then goes three inch out to the 40 Series flow master, with a 3" rolled chrome tip. Oh yeah, no resonator. I will be getting the car back in a few hours, I will do my best to get vids, and sound up soon.
So are you basically saying that you start the 3" after the cat.?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.