DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a canned "DodgeTalk.Com" logo? I PMd Ron, but I know how busy he is and was wondering if any of you fellow Photoshop Junkies may have one laying around....

Or even if you have the Font (In PC format) maybe you could send methat...

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Freelants, Do you have the font you used to do your "DodgeTalk.Com" or did you Vector your text and edit it to come up with that killer letter "E"... If it is a font, could you send it to me? I hope you dont mind, but I scraped the logo from your banner and have come up with a few banners of my own... feel free to be critical.

Attachments

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Those banners look pretty good overall, Dane. I like the fourth one down the most.

One of our Houston DT members (named SWISSRAM here on the board) designed the banner we are using. The idea was for us to be easily identified so we could recruit more people to our get-togethers, and continue to build the great community of DT members that we have in Houston already. But as for the font he used, I really don't know. From the look of it, I think he took the "Dodge" logo from somewhere else on the web, and then typed in "Talk" in another font that was a close match.

I asked SWISSRAM to design our banner because I didn't have any good graphic software on my own home computer. He also designed Slammed1's new website (www.slammed1.com) so you can see he knows what he is doing. :)

One question though.... is the Confederate battle flag also the state flag of Mississippi? Just curious.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FreeLantz said:
Those banners look pretty good overall, Dane. I like the fourth one down the most.

One of our Houston DT members (named SWISSRAM here on the board) designed the banner we are using. The idea was for us to be easily identified so we could recruit more people to our get-togethers, and continue to build the great community of DT members that we have in Houston already. But as for the font he used, I really don't know. From the look of it, I think he took the "Dodge" logo from somewhere else on the web, and then typed in "Talk" in another font that was a close match.

I asked SWISSRAM to design our banner because I didn't have any good graphic software on my own home computer. He also designed Slammed1's new website (www.slammed1.com) so you can see he knows what he is doing. :)

One question though.... is the Confederate battle flag also the state flag of Mississippi? Just curious.

Cool, If any of you guys have a problem with me using the same looking logo, I will glad,y change it. The thing I liked about it was the killer "E" in the logo. Ill get with Swissram and see if I can get the font or graphic.

As for the Battle flag, Yes and No.. In the attached graphic you will see the Mississippi State Flag. Its the one with the Bars and the Battle flag. They put it to a general vote here in Mississippi and suprisingly enough, they voted to keep it and not change it. And yes, the third one is my fav too.

Attachments

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
dskirtech said:
Cool, If any of you guys have a problem with me using the same looking logo, I will glad,y change it. The thing I liked about it was the killer "E" in the logo. Ill get with Swissram and see if I can get the font or graphic.

As for the Battle flag, Yes and No.. In the attached graphic you will see the Mississippi State Flag. Its the one with the Bars and the Battle flag. They put it to a general vote here in Mississippi and suprisingly enough, they voted to keep it and not change it. And yes, the third one is my fav too.
I don't think it will be a problem for you to use a similar logo. Check with Swiss and maybe he'll have some more ideas for you.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.