DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen this ram on ebay and have my heart set on getting this cap for my truck but I can't find it anywhere any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys. Heres some links to pictures of it.
ok i can't post a link to it. hmmm... lets try this

fileshack.biz/black%20beauty/a1_12.JPG
fileshack.biz/black%20beauty/ca_12.JPG

·
Registered
607 Posts
Looking at the way that's all blended into the bedside, I'd guess that was a one-off custom.

·
Registered
385 Posts
thats not blended to the bed, it hangs over and the reflection makes it look that way. try looking at stylin concepts or something like that. try searching for racerback toneau or something

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome thanks a lot QCRam now if I could ask one more favor of you guys, where could I purchase it? I looked online but no luck. Trying my local aftermarket shop tomorrow.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I don't see it on sale anywhere now, I had to dig out a copy of Truckin' from 1999 to find it.

·
Mopar from Birth
594 Posts
awsome. i was looking at that ebay listing too. i saw trucks with this cover on it about 6 years ago and been looking for it ever since. i could have swarn it was made by Lund. i once found a site that was selling it for about $1400 but lost the link.

·
Registered
192 Posts
i have one on my 2000 short bed 4x4
i was trying to sell mine on ebay but no one bought it but i am still trying to sell it
i am asking $800 for it. it is red with fully carpeted interior. its really nice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.