DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna do a drop to my truck and this is what i was thinking about doing.
Belltech 2-4 drop
Custom c-notch
Helwig rear sway bar
Nitro drop shocks

some 1 on this site has the same set up what do u guys think or recomand doing and much do u think it will cost me thanks again

·
Registered
6 Posts
1hotram-
I have a western chassis drop like you are wanting. The front is on 2"drop coil springs and the rear has spring hangers that can be adjusted to either 1 or 3 inches of drop and shackles that are adjustable from 1 to 2 inches of drop. I got the stuff from Sport Truck Direct. They are in Truckin' and Sport Truck magazines. I didnt get mine in a package. I just bought them all separately. If I'm not mistaken, the coils were $115 a pair, the hangers were 55 a pair and the shackles were 50 a pair. You use all the existing hardware from the stock suspension. Me and my dad did mine in a day. It's pretty much a breeeze to do it. The only thing that gets aggravating is installing the coils. It would probably be better to get it done and save yourself the time and frustration.

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
I had a 3-5 drop kit from Western Chassis and it was 269 but that was 2 years ago before i got my bags...it came with coils shackles and hagers...and i bottomed out alot so a c-notch would be good..lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
1hotram,
I have some 2" Belltech drop front coils, I never used, I could give you a great deal on them ( 1/2 price) if your interested. Belltech says they will fit 94-99 Rams standard or extended cab.
Shoot me and email if interested <[email protected]>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.