DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Got 2 Hemis
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope the folks who wrestled with it have all the gremlins exorcised. Sure seems faster for the most part.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Now I know what it is like to have an addiction without having your fix for the day...I was going crazy yesterday with DT down most of the day...haha

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
X2

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
X3

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
Now I know what it is like to have an addiction without having your fix for the day...I was going crazy yesterday with DT down most of the day...haha
so was I. It was the longest day of work ever!! :thatfunny

·
Registered
268 Posts
Now if they would only fix how when it loads the page it does not jump to the bottom of the post. Every time i start to read the first post it goes down to the bottom drives me crazy.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

X2 indeed .... :drivingz:

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
buckmann686 said:
Now if they would only fix how when it loads the page it does not jump to the bottom of the post. Every time i start to read the first post it goes down to the bottom drives me crazy.
that's weird, I don't have that problem

·
Registered
42 Posts
buckmann686 said:

I have this problem 2.

Also Thanks For getting the site back!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :dtrocks:

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
buckmann686 said:
it does that to me when i've already read that page, it jumps down to the newest post

·
Clinically Certified
735 Posts
Withdrawal symptoms was terrible yesterday...my eyes got blurry, my head was spinning, my fingers were trembling and shaking. I went off decaf and that made it worse...good gawd...what a relief today....

·
Living in my own world
449 Posts
Yeah

HIP-HIP HORAY HIP-HIP HORAY :cheerl: :cheerl: :bman: :party0003 :dwave: :flippy: :dtrocks:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I thought they blocked it at work.. I was going crazy. Was gonna flip if they did.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
NK said:
it does that to me when i've already read that page, it jumps down to the newest post
A lot of times after I read it once, it will jump to my last post, then I have to scroll to the new ones.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was the same way! I had to check with our IT department yesterday to see if they were blocking sites again. I actually got twice as much work done yesterday without DT. Damn, I sure am glad it's back today... I don't feel like working on a Friday!!!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
ya i blame them for my truck being broke into because if the site was up i would have prob stayed home instead of working its nice to be able to make your own schedule and do the work when u want to as long as it is done by the deadline but sometimes it can get u in trouble lol

but i do have 4 more stores to finish by today so it was prob a good thing lol

·
'11 5.7L R/T Classic
4,095 Posts
You gotta be real careful about doing too much work! They'll know you've been slacking and not putting out your full potential! I always have a task almost done before I get on DT so if anyone walks in and asks what I've been working on I've got proof!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
ceri said:
You gotta be real careful about doing too much work! They'll know you've been slacking and not putting out your full potential! I always have a task almost done before I get on DT so if anyone walks in and asks what I've been working on I've got proof!
for me it is easy as long as i have it done by the deadline and 80% of the work is out in the field and the rest at home getting set up for the work in the field

they check up now and then and we have a monthly meeting but other than that i am on my as long as i get it done before deadline

i have about 25 stores to do in a weeks time and they set the amount of time allotted and payed for each store so we always charge the max for each store because some will be quicker and some will be longer so it averages out

working on your own and the honor system is great as long as you do your work u r good because the do check your work from time to time and of course the clients know what stores there stuff is in so they check also

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.