DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANyone know what the superlift 4 or 6 inch lift kit costs for a 2500 (if different from a 1500 kit). What other things are recommended to do that are NOT in the kit? Whats an average expected install time/cost? Wonder if I have to do my 2: front spacer on this to make level..

And what kind of MPG loss can I expect since I am sure to go up to 35 inch tires...

Pics would be great of people who have it installed.
thanks kevin

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
should be less than 1500 for it

and if you're serious about it, get KORE not Superlift, the superlift doesn't ride good at all, I have a vibration and the shocks are just ass

·
5,089 Posts
about 1,000 times better

I have superlift, if you value ANY ride comfort at all do the Kore, it's worth the extra money

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
The wheels were Weld's (don't remember the model). The Tires were 35" Toyo's. I think the wheels were 17" or 18".

·
5,089 Posts
the Toyo Open Country M/T is the best tire out there for comfort and looks on lifted vehicles

it rides like a street tire, looks badass, and actually does ok if you actually use your truck off road

my next tires will be the toyo's in a 37x13.50r18

I was going to get them this time but I was talked into NItto's because I could get a better deal on them, and since I was buying tires AND wheels I needed to keep the cost down

·
5,089 Posts
in lifted vehicles, unless you plan to run cheap, bias ply small 33-35" super swampers on 15's, prepare to drop 200-400 a tire

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.